Windows Vista and Windows 7 Support
Install Arbiter programs in Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Download the Arbiter software.
- Open the saved file location.
- Right-click on the saved file and select Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab
- Click the box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
- Make sure the choice below this box reads Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
- Click OK
- Double-click the application file to start the installation
- Follow the prompts
Getting Windows Help to work with Arbiter programs in Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7:
Visit the Knowledge Base article KB917607 for a detailed explanation and necessary files to allow 32-bit .hlp files (WinHlp32.exe) to execute.
Quick Model Search
advanced search help »