Download Warranty Policy
Arbiter Warranty (13 kB)
- Arbiter Systems®, Inc. (Arbiter) makes no warranty, express or implied, on any product manufactured or sold by Arbiter except for the following limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship on products manufactured by Arbiter.
- The Warranty Period for Arbiter products is one year from date of delivery with the following exceptions:
- Model 1133A is two years from the date of delivery.
- Models 1073A, 1084A/B/C, 1088A/B, 1092A/B/C, 1093A/B/C, 1094B, and 1095A/C are limited lifetime.
- Model 1083A/B is five years from date of delivery.
- Products manufactured by Arbiter are guaranteed against defective materials and workmanship under normal use and service for the Warranty Period. The responsibility of Arbiter under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at Arbiter’s option, of any product found to be defective. Arbiter shall have no liability under this warranty unless it receives written notice of any claimed defect within the earlier of thirty days from the date of discovery by Buyer or the termination of the Warranty Period. For warranty service or repair, products must be returned to a service facility designated by Arbiter. Buyer shall prepay all shipping charges to Arbiter and Arbiter shall pay shipping charges to return the product to Buyer. However, Buyer shall pay all shipping charges, duties and taxes for products returned to Buyer in a country other than the United States.
- This Limited Warranty does not extend to any product of another manufacturer. The warranty, if any, with respect to any product of another manufacturer is limited to the warranty, if any, extended to Arbiter by the manufacturer of the other product.
- THE WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY OBLIGATION OF ARBITER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY OPERATION OF LAW, OR OTHERWISE. ARBITER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND BUYER EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
- This limited warranty does not extend to any product which has been subject to (i) improper use or application, misuse, abuse, or operation beyond its rated capacity, or contrary to the instructions in the operation and maintenance manuals, if any, (ii) accident, (iii) repair or maintenance, except in accordance with the operation and maintenance manuals, if any, and any special instructions of Arbiter, or (iv) modification without the prior written authorization of Arbiter (whether by the substitution of nonapproved parts or otherwise).
- The remedies provided herein are Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedies. In no event shall Arbiter be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including loss of profits) whether based on contract, tort, or other legal theory.
FOR THE FASTEST POSSIBLE SERVICE:
- Notify Arbiter Systems®, Inc. for an instrument return authorization. Specify the instrument model number, the instrument serial number, steps to reproduce what happened, details about what happened, and details about what was expected.
- Once instrument return is authorized, forward the instrument prepaid to the designated repair facility. Arbiter will provide an estimated cost for the repairs if the instrument is not covered by the warranty, if requested.