Model 817 CT Lead Set
Model 817 CT Lead Set
Test lead set featuring a Gold-Plated, 4-mm, Safety-Shrouded, Stackable Banana Plug and a Gold-Plated, 4-mm, Unshrouded, Stackable Banana Plugs, available in Santoprene or Silicone lead wire.
Test Leads Data Sheet
Download (255 kB) »
Made with our super flexible #16 AWG, fine strand, rope lay conductors, the 817 series CT Leads consist of color coordinated single-phase pairs equipped with a gold-plated, 4-mm, unshrouded banana connector on one end and a gold-plated, 4-mm, safety-shrouded, stackable banana connector on the other end. Each pair is enclosed in gray PET armor and come with a hook and loop lashing strap. Conductors are color coded for fast, safe identification and use.
Intended for everyday use by technicians in the most demanding environments, the 817 series is designed for long life and is suitable for use with most Arbiter Systems current measuring products. Contact an Arbiter Systems' sales associate or your factory representative for more information.
The 817 series represents Arbiter's in-house constructed CT lead sets. We also offer Shielded CT leads (CA0013800, CA0014300, CA0029000). Additionally, Arbiter offers the CA0027100 for use with the Model 928A, and the CA0027200 for use with the Model 933A with the Option 03 Input Module. Contact an Arbiter Systems sales associate or your factory representative for more information about choosing the lead set that best meets your requirements.
- Gold-Plated, 4-mm, Safety-Shrouded, Stackable Banana Plug one end
- Gold-Plated, 4-mm, Unshrouded, Stackable Banana Plug one end
- Available in #16 AWG Santoprene or #16 AWG Silicone lead wire
- AØ-Red, BØ-Yellow, CØ-Blue, Neutral White color coding
- Specify length when ordering. Standard length is 2.5 m (8 ft).
- Available as individual pairs, three-phase set, or four-phase set.
Build-a-Part Ordering Structure:
|A = Santoprene||A = Single Phase, AØ-Red/Black||in feet|
|B = Silicone||B = Single Phase, BØ-Yellow/Black|
|C = Single Phase, CØ-Blue/Black|
|N = Single Phase Set, NØ-White/Black|
|T = Three Phase Set, AØ-Red/Black, BØ-Yellow/Black, CØ-Blue/Black|
|F = Four Phase Set, AØ-Red/Black, BØ-Yellow/Black, CØ-Blue/Black, NØ-White/Black|
* Standard length.
- #16 AWG, 665 x #44 stranding, 1.5 mm (0.060 in) Santoprene insulation; 4.8 mm (0.187 in) OD.
- #16 AWG, 665 x #44 stranding, 1.5 mm (0.060 in) silicone insulation; 4.8 mm (0.187 in) OD.
817 series are pairs of wires in armor for use with CTs (Current Transformers).
Gold-Plated, 4-mm, Safety-Shrouded, Stackable Banana Plug
Gold-Plated, 4-mm, Unshrouded, Stackable Banana Plug
All lead sets are 2.5 m (8 ft) long overall, standard. Specify length in feet when ordering.
Black/Red, Black/Yellow, Black/Blue, and Black/White