- Documentation - List of Manuals, Data sheets, White Papers, Guides, Application Notes
Other Support Resources
For Immediate Technical Support
- By Phone: 805-237-3831
- Toll Free: 800-321-3831 (North America only - US, Canada, Mexico)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 805-238-5717
- Hours: M-Th 7:00 am - 5:30 pm PST
About Arbiter Support Services
Emphasizing commitment to the customer, Arbiter Systems® provides world class service and support for it's industry leading products. For immediate assistance with product support or technical sales assistance, contact Arbiter and speak with a knowledgeable and experienced technician.
Arbiter's support, application and technical team are available to help new and existing customers:
- Solve installation or implementation problems
- Explain product information and assist in proper model selection
- Discuss specific functionality or option specifications
- Assist with basic education on data interpretation
- Troubleshoot equipment issues prior to returning product
- Coordinate returns for rapid repair and/or re-calibration
- Coordinate warranty work requests
Alternative support is available 24/7/365 on-line, with accessible manuals, firmware updates, utilities, configuration files and other downloads specific to various products. Visit our Resources/Documentation pages for manuals, data sheets, white papers and more, and our Service/Support/Downloads for the latest version of firmware and various software utilities. Find specific model information by locating the product of interest within the Products section of this site.
Troubleshooting and Returns
To facilitate timely, accurate support, please have your model and serial number available.
For assistance with any technical issue, contact technical support before shipping the product back to Arbiter Systems®. Many issues can be solved in the field with little or no downtime. The technician will:
- Verify the problem and probable causes
- Assist the customer with the appropriate adjustment or
- Help customer order firmware or other options (if applicable) to solve the issue
- Issue an RMA number if required
RMA numbers are required to accompany any product returns. Contact technical support prior to shipment to receive an RMA number, and include it on the shipping label. Unless otherwise authorized, the customer is reponsible for return shipping costs.
Upon reciept of the item, Arbiter technical staff will evaluate the unit, check warranty status and inform the customer of the recommended resolution. If out-of-warranty repair is required, the Quality Assurance group at Arbiter will update the customer with estimated costs and expected return date.
Customers with an RMA number may contact Arbiter support for repair status.