Options - Option E05 Four Additional Outputs with Dry Contact and + 25/50 Vdc
Adds four standard, 5 V CMOS outputs and two Aromat AQV210E solid-state relays. Available on the Model 1201B/C.
Option 29 provides four additional outputs with dry contact and + 25/50 VDC; which may be used in the Arbiter Systems Model 1201B/C GNSS Synchronized Clock. Option 29 includes six configurable outputs. Four are standard, 5 V CMOS outputs; two are Aromat AQV210E solid-state relays (SSRs). A + 25 or + 50 Vdc supply is available on-board and may be switched by the SSR outputs.
- Connector: 16-position, 5 mm Pluggable Terminal Strip. Four 2-position and two 4-position mating connectors provided. The connectors accept wire sizes of 0.25 mm to 2.5 mm2 (#12 to #22 AWG).
- Quantity: 4
- Type: 5 V CMOS, individually configurable
- + 5 V open-circuit, nominal
- 7 5mA peak current, per channel
- + 3.5 V typical at 75 mA peak current
- Available Signals: Jumper selectable to any of the digital signals available from the clock mainframe plus on board generation of 1 PPM and 1 PPH for the 1093 clock models.
Solid State Relay Output
- Quantity: 2
- Type: Aromat AQV210E solid-state relays, 130 mA AC or DC at 350 V peak.
- Rating: Limited to 100 mA DC, 140 Vrms / 180 V peak by the fuse and surge suppression devices.
- Timing: Propagation Delay, 90 μs Nominal, to 50 %. Rise Time, 50 μs Nominal, 20 % to 80 %.
- Power Supply: Individually configurable for 0 VDC, + 25 Vdc, or + 50 Vdc.
- Available Signals: 1 PPH, 1 PPM, 1 PPS, Programmable Pulse, Locked and Out of Lock.
- Pulse Width: Individually configurable for a fixed, 50-ms pulse, or the default width of pulse provided by the clock mainframe.
- Available Configurations:
- Dry contact closure.
- Contact closure to ground.
- + 25/50 Vdc switched for grounded load
- + 25/50 Vdc with contact closure to ground for nongrounded load.